Service & Sales Engineer HVAC
Service & Sales Engineer HVAC
Start salaris € 3.200 bruto per maand + bonus
In eerste instantie een contract van 12 maanden, dat wordt bij wederzijdse tevredenheid omgezet naar een contract voor onbepaalde tijd.
Remote home-based in Utrecht
Why does your average day feel so …. average?
Maybe you’re fed up of staring at the same four walls. Day in, day out.
Perhaps you’re visiting the same customers. Repeatedly.
You might be fixing the same old technical issues. Time and time again.
I can see you nodding your head.
Perhaps you better read on.
What you’ll love about working in the Rapid Recovery BeNeLux team at A-Gas Europe
- You’ll love the variety. You’ll recover waste refrigerant gas from all kinds of places in all kinds of locations. One day you might be on the roof of a supermarket or inside a data centre, the next in the belly of an aircraft hangar or the basement of a hotel. Rain or shine.
- When you’re not on a recovery job, you’re in total control of your working day. Goodbye micro-management. Hello autonomy.
- You’ll build and manage your local customer base. We’ll throw national contracted jobs your way every month. But choosing which local HVAC contractors you want to target, meet and build relationships with is entirely up to you.
- You’ve got the support of our Country Manager. He will help you with customer research and developing your sales approach.
- Your customers are down-to-earth, normal, everyday people. We’re not asking you to do business in a crisp, white, cotton shirt.
- You’ll love showing off our latest high-tech El Machino to contractors. More often than not they’ll bring the whole office down to see it in action.
- Your recovery jobs are scheduled and planned in. You’re never going to get an unexpected call at 3am asking you to leave your warm bed and come to work.
- You’ll have plenty of independence. But crucially, you are part of a team of field-based engineers who support one another. Whether it’s at the end of the phone, or via the WhatsApp group.
What you’ll get in return
- We offer a starting salary of € 3.200 bruto per month and a bonus scheme.
- We’ll also make a generous contribution to your pension scheme.
- All the tools you’ll need to be successful. From your very own Rapid Recovery branded recovery vehicle and tablet, to mobile phone and tools.
- You’ll get a paid day off to support a community project or charity of your choice.
- As our customer base develops you might even be the one carrying out our very first recovery in an entirely new European city.
- Our business is global. Outside of Europe our Rapid Recovery colleagues can be found in The Americas, South Africa and Australia. If you want opportunities around the world, we can offer them.
Who you are
- You've experience in a technical role or experience within the cooling or HVAC industry.
- You don’t want to lose touch with the practical side of things. Getting your hands dirty is still important. You just don’t want to be covered in oil day in, day out.
- You’re good with people. You find it easy to strike up a conversation and build relationships.
- You enjoy your own company. Planning your working day and having the freedom to do what’s needed to generate new customers, is hugely appealing.
- You don’t need a 9-5 job. Some recovery jobs take place in the evening. Bigger jobs might need you to stay away from home for a night or two. This is a good fit with your home life.
- You’re as confident talking with business contacts in English, as you are in Dutch.
- You’ve got ambition. You want to build something. Something new and different to the rest of what the market offers.
- You’ve got a full driving license and enjoy spending time on the road.
And who we are?
- We’re the European region of A-Gas, a global gases business with significant private equity backing. In the Netherlands we are represented by our reclamation business in Eygelshoven, in the Limburg Area.
- We’re committed to reducing Ozone Depletion and Global Warming on a global basis. We do this by offering more environmentally friendly products to our various markets, whilst taking care of previous generations of gas with our complete lifecycle management services.
- We have a market leading position and are growing our Rapid Recovery team across Continental Europe. Our aim is to be the dominant player in reclamation refrigerants.
Which means huge opportunity for the people in our business.
People like you.
What are you waiting for?
Apply today and let’s start talking about where you want to take your career.
- Klimaattechniek / HVAC
- Service technicus / engineer
- Monteur service / servicemonteur